Monday, January 28, 2008

I never knew you still looked this so herrrrrrreee we go...

Down - "Lean Like A Cholo"
For the Royal Lovers

Chosen - "I Luv Dat"
Love it

Young De - "You Can't Blame Me"
You know

Rick Ross - "Speedin Remix"
Sick remix

Flosstradamus - "Act A Fool"
For you Scoot dogg. Go Gonzaga

Young Buck - "Ghetto Superstar"
For you again scoot, kanye and buck mix

Clinton Wayne - "The Yard"
giggity gangsta

Ying Yang Twins - "Drop"

as i type this i can here scottie do his crappy imitation of the ying yang twins, makes me laugh

DMX - "Bad Boys"
love dmx, this songs bumps

Yung Joc - "Aww Yeah"

jockin!

Flo-Rida - "I'll Be Cool"
yeen know?

JR Writer - "Intro"
gets me fired up

6-Twenty - "Snap My Fingers"
LOVE this slow jam

Ne-yo - "Together"
for the ladies

Freck Billionaire - "Peter Pan"
i was hooked on this one forever

Enrique Iglesias - "Do You Know"
thats for you roller

more to come! and just remember...


Start with straight shots and then pop bottles,
Flirt wit the hood rats then pop models...

KVerm

No comments: